By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

more than one support group?
suesohm
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:12:25 PM

Groups: Registered

Can you belong to more than one support group?
Sponsor  

matthew
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 10, 2011 7:42:41 PM

Groups: Admin, Administrators, ModeratorCalorie, Registered

Suesohm,

As of right now, no.

BUT, but but but, I am in the process of developing a brand new site where I am going to be using alot of the same technology that I used on this one, including the support group feature.

With that said, I have been playing around with the idea of allowing members to be part of more than one support group (as the current site Im working on may need this function).

The problem comes down to time. I am putting this on my list (along with many other good suggestions). I cannot way when, but this may be a feature someday... hopefully sooner that later.

Thanks for the question, every piece of feedback I have gotten for this site is gold. 75% of the functions that are seen on the site currently, originated as suggestions.

-matthew