By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

I need your feedback!
matthew
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2010 9:45:16 PM

Groups: Admin, Administrators, ModeratorCalorie, Registered

I need your feedback!

When I first created this site I was not expecting it to be anything close to what it is now! It is still far from complete.

There are so many things I would love to add to this site, but can only do so much. And I thought having Cancer was tough ; ). I thank God every day for my family and friends who have been so wonderful in helping me with this site.

I have worked hard on this site, it's been a real learning experience. Everything I have added was not only for me, but you the user, the community. I really want to make this the best site possible.

So with that said, I have two big features next on my list that I am going to add and thought I would open up to the community for additional suggestions. Right now they are in the design phase.

Feature 1 - Rebuild the Exercise Log and Calorie Counter Page.

DONE!

Feature 2 - Expand the account profile page.

DONE!

Thank you all for your feedback and support!
Sponsor  

diatman
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2010 9:50:04 AM

Groups: Registered

I love your site and cretit it for me being half way to my goal, sorry to hear about the cancer I had no idea. The only sugestion to make things easier would be, as I loose weight the cals burnt doing exersise goes down and so every week I have to reentre my exersises. If its not too much trouble, it w
ould be easier if it could adjust the cals burnt as one looses weight. Also if there was a number box between the exersie libary and the daily exersises like you have between the food libary and daily food it would make it easier as i do not exersise the same length of time each day, this way i could have in my libary 10 min for biking and if i bike 30 mins i could just select a 3. Thank you for everything and good luck in the future!!!

Diatman
matthew
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2010 10:38:36 AM

diatman wrote:
I love your site and cretit it for me being half way to my goal, sorry to hear about the cancer I had no idea. The only sugestion to make things easier would be, as I loose weight the cals burnt doing exersise goes down and so every week I have to reentre my exersises. If its not too much trouble, it w
ould be easier if it could adjust the cals burnt as one looses weight. Also if there was a number box between the exersie libary and the daily exersises like you have between the food libary and daily food it would make it easier as i do not exersise the same length of time each day, this way i could have in my libary 10 min for biking and if i bike 30 mins i could just select a 3. Thank you for everything and good luck in the future!!!

Diatman

The same problem happens if you are in a Support Group. When in a support group, all group members have access to each other’s exercises and foods. That works great for foods, but for exercise it tends to be a little quirky.

For example: My wife is only about 110 pounds and if she ran for 30min, her burned calories would be much different than what I would burn at about 225 pounds. So having her exercises in my exercise library tend not be not so effective, and vice versa.

Great Suggestions Diatman, thank you for the feedback and I definitely will add it to my list.
countdown2010
#4 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2010 10:46:58 PM

Love the site! Everything is perfect!
I would love to be able to update my journal from my mobile phone.
matthew
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:46:15 AM

countdown2010 wrote:
Love the site! Everything is perfect!
I would love to be able to update my journal from my mobile phone.

Great Idea! Ill add it to my list.

Thanks!
Dave
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:02:33 PM

Just join this site today I see alot of positivity on here which is real good, being positive always helps with achieving your goals wonder if there is many Canadians like myself on here. Here's to losing weight. Cheers.
countdown2010
#7 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2010 10:32:39 PM

Hi Rohmr! It would be great to delete on the journal posts by choice. Other sites won't let you edit past entries. I really like the easy editing feature you have. And I love that we can edit our forum posts, please don't take it away! I would love to be able to edit them indefinitely if possible. I have editors paranoia. lol I love to freely edit if need be! thanks so much! Thanks for asking for our feedback! I will try not to be a pest! lol
matthew
#8 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2010 11:11:32 PM

countdown2010 wrote:
Hi Rohmr! It would be great to delete on the journal posts by choice. Other sites won't let you edit past entries. I really like the easy editing feature you have. And I love that we can edit our forum posts, please don't take it away! I would love to be able to edit them indefinitely if possible. I have editors paranoia. lol I love to freely edit if need be! thanks so much! Thanks for asking for our feedback! I will try not to be a pest! lol

Thanks for the feed back!

I am a big edit fan myself. One reason why I added the past entry feature. On that same note, you should be able to edit your past journal entries much like your foods and exercises.

Dont worry about the forums, I will always let people edit posts if they need to. I am always editing my posts, almost always for spelling and grammar.

And dont worry about being a pest, all feedback is constructive and very helpfull!