By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Help me to lose weight
leahsfitness
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 1:37:09 AM

Groups: Registered

I've been practicing many years occasionally exercise and going to the gym, but now when I've finally decided to make a significant change in my lifestyle.

I am 23 and currently weigh about 78 kg. I would eventually reach about 65. I have a very healthy diet (5 meals a day, no sugar, "bad" fats, junk food, sauces ...) and from an attempt last week to go to the gym every day (if I cannot, I run at night). My aim is to keep this routine to get in shape for the summer, but do not know if I am doing well.

Let me explain; I am now training with a routine that involves heating to about 15-20 min of cardio (running), then train every day a different group of muscles (3 sets of 3 sets of 15 repetitions each) and ended with another 15-20 minutes of cardio (elliptical or bike). This routine I do it in the morning or afternoon, and at night I run for about 40 minutes. When I can I also go to school for body fitness or crossfit. When I say I can not because my career allows me to take the training too narrowly in terms of schedules.

Someone one suggest me to follow Kyle Leon Program. My problem is I do not know if this routine is the best to lose weight and achieve my goal, so I'd like to know your opinion.

Another question I have is whether milk are not recommended for weight loss (usually take a glass of skimmed milk a day, a 0% yoghurt and cheese, I do not know if it is too).
Sponsor  

daynighthealthcare
#2 Posted : Monday, February 02, 2015 8:13:26 AM

You can take milk but you should avoid cheese or yogurt. You can start orlistat xenical pill to reducing the weight if you find yourself if you are overweight. You can regularly check your BMI i.e. Body and weigh should be normal.
For more : orlistat weight loss pill
EvanAlbert
#3 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 2:06:29 AM

A glass of skimmed milk is OK but avoid yoghurt and cheese. It contribution to calorie and fat intakes. or else you can go for low-fat yogurts and reduced-fat cheeses. For the better results take Ayurslim weight loss pills. It is an natural medicine used to reduce overweight.
weston14
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:00:38 PM

You can eat some vegetables and avoid harmful diets, for example, pizza with extra cheese and oily foods. If you want to that fit and smart then get up early morning and take a long walk. Thank you for nice sharing.
JamesDawan
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 9:23:46 PM

Eat Apple Orange Pineapple Pears Blueberries Best For Quick Weight Loss
Jaspers
#6 Posted : Monday, September 07, 2015 10:38:38 PM

If you eat more calories than you burn, you gain weight. And if you eat fewer calories than you burn, you loss weight.Daily exercise is very helpful to loss weight.
saaddar
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 01, 2015 3:27:37 AM

Meats and fresh fruits are not used to loseweight loss ,it contains fats and carbohydrates which to stop the weight loss . vegetables and specially lemon should be used maximum because it helps to reduce the fats and calories and exercise should be taken daily .
DarrylSpiers
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 2:54:12 AM

If you want to lose weight then start doing regular exercise because exercise provides fitness to our body and also makes us healthy. Diet is also plays a very important role in weight lose process so keep doing exercise and diet for weight lose. You will see a great change in your weight and fitness.
Urgent care center Brooklyn
William3
#9 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2016 3:20:04 AM

You must need to make a habit of morning walk daily..

Eye Cream
Cellulite Cream
JorgeTyler
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2016 11:02:37 PM

To lose weight, break your meals in small frequent meals, prefer raw food over processed food, drink more water than routine and manage stress with regular workouts.
Charli05
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2016 3:11:53 AM

Do not eat extra fast food also do not drink soft drink and walk regular in a day.

Adjustable Dumbbells Cheap