Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, salmon, coho, farmed, cooked, dry heat
Serving Size: 1 fillet | Calories: 255 | Fat: 11.8g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 34.7g
Comments (0) |
409 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, snapper, mixed species, raw
- Fish, shark, mixed species, cooked, batter-dipped and fried
- Fish, halibut, raw, with skin (Alaska Native)
- Fish, catfish, channel, wild, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, chinook, raw
- Fish, sunfish, pumpkin seed, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, dolphinfish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, lingcod, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, red, (sockeye), kippered (Alaska Native)
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, pink, canned, without salt, solids with bone and liquid
- Fish, pollock, Atlantic, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, bass, fresh water, mixed species, raw
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.