Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Yogurt, fruit, lowfat, with low calorie sweetener
Serving Size: 1 8 oz container (8 oz) | Calories: 238 | Fat: 3.2g | Carbs 42.2g | Protein: 11g
Comments (0) |
261 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Yogurt (Western Family Lf) : 6 oz
- Yogurt Activia, vanilla
- Yogurt, Greek : 1/2 Cup
- Yogurt, vanilla or lemon flavor, nonfat milk, sweetened with low-calorie sweetener
- Yogurt, Yoplait Strawberry
- Yogurt, fruit, low fat, 11 grams protein per 8 ounce
- Yogurt, Greek, Blueberry : 6 Oz
- Yogurt, fruit, low fat, 10 grams protein per 8 ounce
- Yogurt, plain, low fat, 12 grams protein per 8 ounce
- Yogurt, plain, whole milk, 8 grams protein per 8 ounce
Other Members Who Ate This Food
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.