Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Soy protein concentrate, produced by acid wash
Serving Size: 1 oz | Calories: 94 | Fat: 0.1g | Carbs 8.8g | Protein: 16.5g
Comments (0) |
256 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Soy meal, defatted, raw, crude protein basis (N x 6.25)
- Soy flour, low-fat
- Soymilk, original and vanilla, light, with added calcium, vitamins A and D
- Soy protein isolate
- Soybeans, mature seeds, sprouted, cooked, steamed, with salt
- Soy Milk (Unsweetened) : 1 Cup
- Soy flour, full-fat, roasted
- Soy flour, full-fat, raw, crude protein basis (N x 6.25)
- Soybeans, green, raw
- Soymilk, chocolate, with added calcium, vitamins A and D
- Soymilk (all flavors), nonfat, with added calcium, vitamins A and D
- Soy sauce made from soy and wheat (shoyu), low sodium
- Soybeans, mature seeds, roasted, no salt added
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.