Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, scup, cooked, dry heat
Serving Size: 1 fillet | Calories: 68 | Fat: 1.8g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 12.1g
Comments (0) |
236 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, salmon, pink, cooked, dry heat
- Fish oil, salmon
- Fish oil, menhaden, fully hydrogenated
- Fish, bluefish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, Atlantic, farmed, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, roughy, orange, raw
- Fish, sea bass, mixed species, raw
- Fish, herring, Pacific, flesh, air-dried, packed in oil (Alaska Native)
- Fish, tuna, light, canned in water, drained solids
- Fish, mackerel, spanish, raw
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, raw
- Fish, tuna, white, canned in oil, drained solids
- Fish, salmon, chinook, smoked
- Fish, mackerel, Atlantic, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, halibut, Atlantic and Pacific, cooked, dry heat
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.