Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, mackerel, Pacific and jack, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
Serving Size: 1 oz, boneless | Calories: 57 | Fat: 2.9g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 7.3g
Comments (0) |
398 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, sucker, white, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, spot, raw
- Fish, sardine, Pacific, canned in tomato sauce, drained solids with bone
- Fish, mackerel, Pacific and jack, mixed species, raw
- Fish, tuna, light, canned in water, drained solids
- Fish, drum, freshwater, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, pink, canned, drained solids with bone
- Fish, tilapia, raw
- Fish, salmon, sockeye, raw
- Fish, swordfish, raw
- Fish, burbot, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, Atlantic, wild, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, surimi
- Fish, perch, mixed species, raw
- Fish oil, menhaden
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.