Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, lingcod, cooked, dry heat
Serving Size: 0.5 fillet | Calories: 165 | Fat: 2.1g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 34.2g
Comments (0) |
368 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, catfish, channel, cooked, breaded and fried
- Fish, sheepshead, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, coho, farmed, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, red, (sockeye), kippered (Alaska Native)
- Fish, yellowtail, mixed species, raw
- Fish, cod, Atlantic, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, pink, canned, solids with bone and liquid
- Fish, salmon, Atlantic, wild, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, turbot, european, raw
- Fish, roe, mixed species, raw
- Fish, salmon, sockeye, raw
- Fish, salmon, coho, farmed, raw
- Fish, trout, rainbow, wild, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, seatrout, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, herring eggs, Pacific, dry (Alaska Native)
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.