Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, Halibut, Trident pubhouse battered
Serving Size: 2 pieces 96 grams/3.4 oz | Calories: 180 | Fat: 6g | Carbs 15g | Protein: 14g
Comments (0) |
245 | Used:
| Added by: JSalim |
November 23, 2010
| Report |
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, drum, freshwater, raw
- Fish, cod, Atlantic, canned, solids and liquid
- Fish, ling, raw
- Fish, tuna, white, canned in water, without salt, drained solids
- Fish, herring, Pacific, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, king, with skin, kippered, (Alaska Native)
- Fish, cisco, raw
- Fish, salmon, pink, canned, solids with bone and liquid
- Fish, fish portions and sticks, frozen, preheated
- Fish, salmon, sockeye, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, sucker, white, raw
- Fish, halibut, Atlantic and Pacific, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, mackerel, spanish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, tipnuk, fermented (Alaska Native)
- Fish, pike, northern, liver (Alaska Native)
Other Members Who Ate This Food
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.