Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, whitefish, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
Serving Size: 1 fillet | Calories: 265 | Fat: 11.6g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 37.7g
Comments (0) |
412 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, roe, mixed species, raw
- Fish, salmon, Atlantic, wild, raw
- Fish, carp, raw
- Fish, bass, freshwater, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, spot, raw
- Fish, haddock, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, herring, Atlantic, pickled
- Fish, tuna, skipjack, fresh, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, tuna, fresh, skipjack, raw
- Fish, salmon, pink, raw
- Fish, cod, Pacific, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, croaker, Atlantic, raw
- Fish, salmon, king, chinook, liver (Alaska Native)
- Fish, Halibut, Trident pubhouse battered
- Fish, sturgeon, mixed species, raw
Other Members Who Ate This Food
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.