Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Oil, walrus (Alaska Native)
Serving Size: 100 g | Calories: 900 | Fat: 100g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 0g
Comments (0) |
183 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Oil, vegetable, sunflower, high oleic (70% and over)
- Oil, soybean, salad or cooking
- Oil, PAM cooking spray, original
- Oil, spotted seal (Alaska Native)
- Oil, vegetable, industrial, palm kernel (hydrogenated), confection fat, intermediate grade product
- Oil, vegetable, Natreon canola, high stability, non trans, high oleic (70%)
- Oil, vegetable, cupu assu
- Oil, walrus (Alaska Native)
- Oil, vegetable, industrial, canola (partially hydrogenated) oil for deep fat frying
- Oil, vegetable, walnut
- Oil, vegetable, nutmeg butter
- Oil, vegetable, industrial, palm and palm kernel, filling fat
- Oil, vegetable, corn, industrial and retail, all purpose salad or cooking
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.