Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Mollusks, octopus, common, cooked, moist heat
Serving Size: 3 oz | Calories: 139 | Fat: 1.8g | Carbs 3.7g | Protein: 25.3g
Comments (0) |
295 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Mollusks, clam, mixed species, raw
- Mollusks, scallop, mixed species, cooked, breaded and fried
- Mollusks, octopus, common, cooked, moist heat
- Mollusks, squid, mixed species, raw
- Mollusks, conch, baked or broiled
- Mollusks, clam, mixed species, cooked, moist heat
- Mollusks, snail, raw
- Mollusks, scallop, mixed species, imitation, made from surimi
- Mollusks, abalone, mixed species, cooked, fried
- Mollusks, oyster, eastern, canned
- Mollusks, oyster, Pacific, raw
- Mollusks, clam, mixed species, canned, drained solids
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.