Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, salmon, chinook, smoked
Serving Size: 3 oz | Calories: 99 | Fat: 3.7g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 15.5g
Comments (0) |
418 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish Basa : 1 Piece
- Fish, eel, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, herring, Pacific, flesh, air-dried, packed in oil (Alaska Native)
- Fish, tilapia, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, bass, fresh water, mixed species, raw
- Fish, flatfish (flounder and sole species), cooked, dry heat
- Fish, monkfish, raw
- Fish, dolphinfish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, raw
- Fish, salmon, king, chinook, liver (Alaska Native)
- Fish, pollock, walleye, raw
- Fish, pompano, florida, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, sockeye, canned, drained solids with bone
- Fish, anchovy, european, canned in oil, drained solids
- Fish, sardine, Atlantic, canned in oil, drained solids with bone
Other Members Who Ate This Food
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.