Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, salmon, chinook, smoked
Serving Size: 1 cubic inch, boneless | Calories: 20 | Fat: 0.7g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 3.1g
Comments (0) |
414 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, sucker, white, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, whiting, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, lingcod, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, milkfish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, burbot, raw
- Fish, herring, Pacific, flesh, air-dried, packed in oil (Alaska Native)
- Fish, halibut, raw, with skin (Alaska Native)
- Fish, sardine, Atlantic, canned in oil, drained solids with bone
- Fish, bluefish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, mackerel, salted
- Fish, sheefish, raw (Alaska Native)
- Fish, herring, Atlantic, raw
- Fish Filet, Crispy Baked, generic
Other Members Who Ate This Food
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.