Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Apple cider-flavored drink, powder, added vitamin C and sugar
Serving Size: 1 packet | Calories: 83 | Fat: 0g | Carbs 20.7g | Protein: 0g
Comments (0) |
216 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Apple juice, frozen concentrate, unsweetened, diluted with 3 volume water without added ascorbic acid
- Apple cider-flavored drink, powder, low calorie, with vitamin C, prepared
- Apples, canned, sweetened, sliced, drained, unheated
- Apple juice, canned or bottled, unsweetened, with added ascorbic acid
- Apple juice, frozen concentrate, unsweetened, undiluted, with added ascorbic acid
- Apple Juice : 4 Oz
- Apple (Granny Smith) : 1 Medium
- Apple, Green, Granny Smith
- Apples, frozen, unsweetened, heated
- Apples, dried, sulfured, uncooked
- Apple Pastry, generic
- Apples, canned, sweetened, sliced, drained, heated
- Apple cider-flavored drink, powder, added vitamin C and sugar
Other Members Who Ate This Food
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.