Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Yogurt, fruit, low fat, 9 grams protein per 8 ounce
Serving Size: 1 cup (8 fl oz) | Calories: 243 | Fat: 2.8g | Carbs 45.7g | Protein: 9.8g
Comments (0) |
402 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Yogurt, plain, whole milk, 8 grams protein per 8 ounce
- Yogurt, Silhouette Satisfaction : 120G
- Yogurt, chocolate, nonfat milk
- Yogurt Activia, with fiber
- Yogurt, plain, skim milk, 13 grams protein per 8 ounce
- Yogurt, fruit, lowfat, with low calorie sweetener
- Yogurt, Yoplait Strawberry
- Yogurt, vanilla or lemon flavor, nonfat milk, sweetened with low-calorie sweetener
- Yogurt Tube : 60G
- Yogurt, Strawberry, Fat Free :85 grams
- Yogurt Pretzeles : 100 Cal Pack
- Yogurt, fruit, low fat, 9 grams protein per 8 ounce
- Yogurt Raisins, Mariani
Other Members Who Ate This Food
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.