Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Noodles, egg, spinach, dry, enriched
Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 145 | Fat: 1.7g | Carbs 26.7g | Protein: 5.6g
Comments (0) |
405 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Noodles, flat, crunchy, Chinese restaurant
- Noodles, egg, cooked, unenriched, without added salt
- Noodles, japanese, somen, dry
- Noodles, chinese, chow mein
- Noodles, egg, cooked, unenriched, with added salt
- Noodles, japanese, soba, dry
- Noodles, egg, dry, unenriched
- Noodles, chinese, cellophane or long rice (mung beans), dehydrated
- Noodles, japanese, soba, cooked
- Noodles, egg, spinach, cooked, enriched
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.