Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, whitefish, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
Serving Size: 1 fillet | Calories: 265 | Fat: 11.6g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 37.7g
Comments (0) |
402 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, mackerel, Atlantic, raw
- Fish, tuna, light, canned in water, without salt, drained solids
- Fish, trout, rainbow, wild, raw
- Fish, monkfish, raw
- Fish, herring, Atlantic, kippered
- Fish, dolphinfish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, lingcod, meat, raw (Alaska Native)
- Fish, grouper, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, halibut, Atlantic and Pacific, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, cod, Pacific, raw
- Fish, cisco, raw
- Fish, salmon, chinook, smoked, (lox), regular
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, burbot, raw
- Fish, halibut, Atlantic and Pacific, raw
Other Members Who Ate This Food
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.