Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, turbot, european, cooked, dry heat
Serving Size: 0.5 fillet | Calories: 194 | Fat: 6g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 32.7g
Comments (0) |
277 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, shad, american, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, burbot, raw
- Fish, roughy, orange, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, tuna, fresh, bluefin, raw
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, sea bass, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, king (chinook), raw (Alaska Native)
- Fish, sunfish, pumpkin seed, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, pink, canned, drained solids with bone
- Fish, shark, mixed species, cooked, batter-dipped and fried
- Fish, tuna, white, canned in water, drained solids
- Fish, devilfish, meat (Alaska Native)
- Fish, cod, Atlantic, raw
- Fish, bass, striped, raw
- Fish, pike, northern, liver (Alaska Native)
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.