Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, tuna, light, canned in oil, drained solids
Serving Size: 1 cup, solid or chunks | Calories: 289 | Fat: 12g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 42.5g
Comments (0) |
423 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, halibut, Atlantic and Pacific, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, monkfish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, cod, Pacific, raw
- Fish, Halibut, Trident pubhouse battered
- Fish, salmon, coho (silver), raw (Alaska Native)
- Fish, yellowtail, mixed species, raw
- Fish, anchovy, european, canned in oil, drained solids
- Fish, cisco, smoked
- Fish, sucker, white, raw
- Fish, mullet, striped, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, sea bass, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, tilapia, raw
- Fish sticks, meatless
- Fish, halibut, cooked, with skin (Alaska Native)
- Fish, snapper, mixed species, raw
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.