Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, tuna, fresh, skipjack, raw
Serving Size: 0.5 fillet | Calories: 204 | Fat: 2g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 43.6g
Comments (0) |
306 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, Basa Filet : 4 Oz
- Fish, carp, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, trout, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, turbot, european, raw
- Fish, dolphinfish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, trout, rainbow, wild, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, tuna, white, canned in oil, drained solids
- Fish, cusk, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, catfish, channel, farmed, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, Halibut, Trident pubhouse battered
- Fish oil, cod liver
- Fish, salmon, king, with skin, kippered, (Alaska Native)
- Fish, pike, northern, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, snapper, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.