Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, sturgeon, mixed species, smoked
Serving Size: 1 oz | Calories: 49 | Fat: 1.2g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 8.8g
Comments (0) |
271 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, anchovy, european, raw
- Fish, salmon, chinook, smoked
- Fish, tuna, white, canned in oil, without salt, drained solids
- Fish, bass, striped, raw
- Fish, salmon, pink, raw
- Fish, haddock, raw
- Fish, herring, Atlantic, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, tuna, white, canned in water, without salt, drained solids
- Fish, salmon, king, chinook, liver (Alaska Native)
- Fish, sablefish, smoked
- Fish, catfish, channel, farmed, raw
- Fish, smelt, rainbow, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, chinook, smoked, (lox), regular
- Fish, mackerel, Atlantic, cooked, dry heat
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.