Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, salmon, sockeye, raw
Serving Size: 1 oz, boneless | Calories: 48 | Fat: 2.4g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 6g
Comments (0) |
335 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, tuna, white, canned in water, without salt, drained solids
- Fish, salmon, Atlantic, farmed, raw
- Fish, salmon, chum, raw
- Fish, tuna, yellowfin, fresh, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, chum, drained solids with bone
- Fish, sheefish, raw (Alaska Native)
- Fish, halibut, greenland, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, tuna, light, canned in oil, without salt, drained solids
- Fish, turbot, european, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, red, (sockeye), kippered (Alaska Native)
- Fish, bass, fresh water, mixed species, raw
- Fish, tilapia, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, Salmon, Chum, raw (Alaska Native)
- Fish, cusk, raw
- Fish, salmon, king (chinook), raw (Alaska Native)
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.