Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, salmon, red, canned, bones removed (Alaska Native)
Serving Size: 100 g | Calories: 161 | Fat: 5.8g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 27.3g
Comments (0) |
126 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, wolffish, Atlantic, raw
- Fish, caviar, black and red, granular
- Fish, pike, northern, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, whiting, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, mackerel, Pacific and jack, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, cod, Atlantic, dried and salted
- Fish, tilapia, cooked, dry heat
- Fish oil, sardine
- Fish, tuna, light, canned in oil, without salt, drained solids
- Fish, pike, walleye, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, cod, Pacific, raw
- Fish, salmon, king, with skin, kippered, (Alaska Native)
- Fish, spot, raw
- Fish, mackerel, spanish, raw
- Fish, pike, northern, liver (Alaska Native)
Other Members Who Ate This Food
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.