Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, pike, northern, liver (Alaska Native)
Serving Size: 100 g | Calories: 156 | Fat: 8g | Carbs 4.3g | Protein: 16.6g
Comments (0) |
202 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, sardine, Pacific, canned in tomato sauce, drained solids with bone
- Fish, roughy, orange, raw
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, raw
- Fish oil, herring
- Fish, surimi
- Fish, pout, ocean, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, cod, Atlantic, canned, solids and liquid
- Fish, tuna, light, canned in water, without salt, drained solids
- Fish, sunfish, pumpkin seed, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, Atlantic, farmed, cooked, dry heat
- Fish sticks, generic
- Fish, smelt, rainbow, cooked, dry heat
- Fish Skewers : 1 Stick
- Fish, rockfish, Pacific, mixed species, raw
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, smoked
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.