Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, ocean perch, Atlantic, cooked, dry heat
Serving Size: 1 fillet | Calories: 60 | Fat: 1g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 11.9g
Comments (0) |
308 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, herring eggs on giant kelp, Pacific (Alaska Native)
- Fish, mackerel, Atlantic, raw
- Fish, lingcod, raw
- Fish, tuna, light, canned in oil, drained solids
- Fish, pollock, walleye, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, shark, mixed species, cooked, batter-dipped and fried
- Fish, whitefish, dried (Alaska Native)
- Fish, cod, Atlantic, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, butterfish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, chum, raw
- Fish, salmon, red, (sockeye), kippered (Alaska Native)
- Fish broth
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.