Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, lingcod, liver (Alaska Native)
Serving Size: 100 g | Calories: 424 | Fat: 42g | Carbs 6g | Protein: 5.6g
Comments (0) |
183 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, halibut, greenland, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, sunfish, pumpkin seed, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, king, chinook, smoked, brined (Alaska Native)
- Fish, cod, Atlantic, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, pollock, walleye, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, mackerel, Pacific and jack, mixed species, raw
- Fish, lingcod, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, pike, walleye, raw
- Fish, seatrout, mixed species, raw
- Fish, monkfish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, trout, rainbow, farmed, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, mullet, striped, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, sockeye (red), raw (Alaska Native)
- Fish, turbot, european, cooked, dry heat
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.