Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, herring eggs, Pacific, dry (Alaska Native)
Serving Size: 100 g | Calories: 312 | Fat: 6.6g | Carbs 2.8g | Protein: 60.4g
Comments (0) |
180 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, salmon, pink, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, chum, raw
- Fish Basa : 1 Piece
- Fish, sturgeon, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, salmon, king, chinook, smoked, brined (Alaska Native)
- Fish Cake : Unit
- Fish, salmon, Atlantic, farmed, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, smoked
- Fish, whitefish, eggs (Alaska Native)
- Fish, bluefish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, tuna, yellowfin, fresh, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, caviar, black and red, granular
- Fish, cisco, smoked
- Fish, swordfish, raw
- Fish, lingcod, liver (Alaska Native)
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.