Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, eel, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
Serving Size: 1 oz, boneless | Calories: 67 | Fat: 4.2g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 6.7g
Comments (0) |
456 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, sturgeon, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, halibut, raw, with skin (Alaska Native)
- Fish, sucker, white, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, cod, Atlantic, dried and salted
- Fish, wolffish, Atlantic, raw
- Fish, salmon, pink, raw
- Fish, herring, Atlantic, raw
- Fish, salmon, coho (silver), raw (Alaska Native)
- Fish, blackfish, whole (Alaska Native)
- Fish, mackerel, salted
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, raw
- Fish, fish portions and sticks, frozen, preheated
- Fish, drum, freshwater, raw
- Fish, dolphinfish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, gefiltefish, commercial, sweet recipe
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.