Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Fish, cusk, raw
Serving Size: 1 fillet | Calories: 106 | Fat: 0.8g | Carbs 0g | Protein: 23.2g
Comments (0) |
324 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Fish, sunfish, pumpkin seed, raw
- Fish, flatfish (flounder and sole species), raw
- Fish, seatrout, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish oil, sardine
- Fish, catfish, channel, wild, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, sablefish, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, whitefish, mixed species, smoked
- Fish, halibut, cooked, with skin (Alaska Native)
- Fish, cod, Atlantic, canned, solids and liquid
- Fish, tuna, light, canned in water, drained solids
- Fish, rockfish, Pacific, mixed species, cooked, dry heat
- Fish, mackerel, spanish, raw
- Fish, salmon, chum, drained solids with bone
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.