Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Apples, raw, without skin, cooked, microwave
Serving Size: 1 cup slices | Calories: 95 | Fat: 0.7g | Carbs 24.5g | Protein: 0.5g
Comments (0) |
263 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Apples, raw, without skin
- Apples, canned, sweetened, sliced, drained, unheated
- Apples, frozen, unsweetened, unheated
- Apples, dried, sulfured, stewed, without added sugar
- Apples, dehydrated (low moisture), sulfured, stewed
- Apples, raw, without skin, cooked, microwave
- Applesauce, canned, sweetened, without salt (includes USDA commodity)
- Apples, dried, sulfured, uncooked
- Applesauce, canned, unsweetened, without added ascorbic acid (includes USDA commodity)
- Applesauce, canned, sweetened, with salt
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.