Edit Food Information
Please Log In
to edit this page.
How does editing work?
To edit a page you must be logged in. Once an edit it made, your changes are submitted
to a moderator for approval. Once approved, your edit will take effect and along
with a confirmation PM!
Calories in Apple cider-flavored drink, powder, added vitamin C and sugar
Serving Size: 1 tsp | Calories: 32 | Fat: 0g | Carbs 7.9g | Protein: 0g
Comments (0) |
212 | Used:
| Added by: Administrator |
August 28, 2008
Oops, there was a problem adding that food to your library. Refresh this page and try again.
Add This to Your Food Library
Other common measurements:
Calorie Break Down
Other Similar Foods
- Apples, dried, sulfured, stewed, without added sugar
- Apples, raw, without skin
- Apples, frozen, unsweetened, heated
- Apple juice, frozen concentrate, unsweetened, undiluted, with added ascorbic acid
- Applesauce, canned, unsweetened, without added ascorbic acid (includes USDA commodity)
- Apples, dried, sulfured, uncooked
- Apple Juice : 4 Oz
- Apples, frozen, unsweetened, unheated
- Applesauce, canned, sweetened, with salt
- Apple Pastry, generic
- Apple Strudal : 1/4 Cup
- Apples, raw, without skin, cooked, boiled
Other Members Who Ate This Food
The material appearing on
MatthewsCalorieCounter.com is for entertainment use only and should not be used
as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© 2008-2011 MatthewsCalorieCounter.com, Matthews Calorie Counter™, First Century Thinking LLC, All Rights Reserved.