By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Support Group Page and More Update!
matthew
#1 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:39:10 PM

Groups: Admin, Administrators, ModeratorCalorie, Registered

Support Groups Are Back!

**If something does not work, the first thing to try is to clear your browsers cache

I'm to tired to not plagiarize myself, so here is a copy and paste from the new Support Group Join/Create page that talks a bit about some of the new features for Support groups:

Biggest Loser Leader Boards. See who has the most weight loss daily or overall. Current weight loss leaders are based on percentage of weight loss to even out the playing fields. Leader Boards provide a fun environment with a dash of competitiveness that will result in higher weight loss.

Library Sharing. Perfect for couples, co workers and family members who share the same exercises and who eat the same foods. Sync your food or exercise library with any member of your support group, which will copy any foods or exercises they have into your own library.

Group Tickers. Get a quick snap shot of each other's weight loss progress by being able to see each other's weight loss tickers.

Weight Loss Wall Chat. Every group has access to their own personal real time chatting service. This makes it easy to stay connected, help support each other and provides a great all around communication tool.

Member Statistics. To help keep each other accountable, each members dietary information is included to share with your support group. Statistics range from your Calorie Goal and Intake, to your TDEE and Estimated Weight Loss for today.

Leader Options. Every group needs a leader! Support Group leaders have access to many different tools to help moderate your support group. Set a group goal, or write a little bit about group. Group leaders can also determine the group's overall privacy level.

Group Privacy. There are currently two different group privacy levels. Open and Private.

Open Groups. Open groups are support groups allow any MaCC member to join. No passwords are necessary. This setting is perfect for groups that are very social and want to grow fast.

Private Groups. Private groups are on invitation only. Meaning you must invite or give someone your groups Name and Password to join.

Food Edits
You can now edit your foods, which you should have been able to do in the first place (lessons learned)

And tons of little fixes here and there.

Whats Next?
Business and Marketing, read on if you want to know more.

I have to take a break from developing for a while and start working on Marketing for site, after this next update. I cannot believe how exhausting this rebuild was, it took allot out of me ><, but in the end was well worth it (if you remember what the old site looked like).

There is still so much I want to do for this site, but I am going to have to take some advice from a website mentor and just start focusing on Marketing and Business. I have already been getting offers to buy this site out, but I'm not going to budge, to scared of what they would do to it, or worse yet, start charging you all money ; ).

Next couple months should be interesting.

Have fun with the newer updates, feel free to leave feedback and questions.

-a very red-eyed matthew
Sponsor