By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

just joined
Dave
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2010 6:19:29 PM

Groups: Registered

Hello all:

Started my diet last Sunday, just joined this site yesterday, tinkering around with things to see how everything works seems pretty straight forward. Iguess I joined this site to keep myself motivated, I think I will tell my wife about this site, we're trying to live a more healhty lifestyle for ourself and our newborn, we used to eat a lot of fast food I guess it was the convience of it, we don't want our daughter eating like that when she is older. Heres for change for the better. Cheers.
Sponsor  

gilligan
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2010 8:42:00 PM

Groups: Administrators, ModeratorCalorie, Registered

Hello, Dave, and welcome!

One of the main reasons my hub created this site was to keep himself motivated to stay on his diet. I think the key is not the extremes but making it a lifestyle. I'm trying to do the whole 80% raw food thing. It has taken me quiet some time to get the hang of things... of which I am still working on, but all I can say is it's amazing what eating right can do!

I wish the best for you in your goals.

Dave
#3 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2010 11:37:03 AM

Thank you much.
countdown2010
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2010 8:44:07 PM

Hi Dave! Welcome!!
This site is awesome! Keep posting!
Dave
#5 Posted : Monday, March 29, 2010 7:01:45 AM

60lbs thats awesome. keep up the hard work. I was two days late with my first weigh in it feels awesome knowing that I lost 7.5 lbs the first week, this site really is something.