By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Please say hello to our newest member...Ugh!
Ugh
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2012 10:34:43 PM

Groups: Registered

Hello all! Just dropped by to introduce myself. 32 y/o female currently weighing 170 with a goal of 137. My weight has crept up due to circumstances beyond my control. Within the last two years I have been pregnant two times. The first pregnancy was with twins and resulted in one miscarriage (vanishing twin syndrome) and one stillborn child. The second pregnancy resulted in another still born baby boy. It adds insult to injury that I gained the pregnancy weight without gaining the blessing of a child. Thus, I would like to rid myself of this constant reminder (the weight)of my losses, both emotional and physical. I am also physically isolated from my extended family and friends, as I now live abroad and would love any support anyone can offer! Thanks in advance and best of luck to each of us in our weight loss endeavors!
Sponsor  

NoelF
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:08:21 AM

My, that sounds terrible. I'm so sorry for your losses, and hope you'll have a healthy baby in the future.

Good luck on your goals! I'm sure you'll be doing great.
Ugh
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2012 3:51:23 AM

Noel, Thanks for your encouragement. It was, and is terrible, and I can't wait to get rid of the weight since it is such a constant reminder. Here is to weight loss on both our behalf! :)
barryMitchell03
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2012 3:10:02 AM

Hi,
I m also newbie..your most welcome to this community. Hope you will stay over here for long time with us...... Cheers!

Justpower
#5 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 12:47:38 PM

Hi y'all, just joined this site n I hope to lose some weight for summer. Any healthy eating and exercise tips that you found amazing or especially effective from personal experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch. Good luck to everyone, and to myself too, lol :-)