By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

a buddy
lisliz
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 2:30:36 PM

Groups: Registered

would love to find a buddy for encouragment, just some one to post a note everyday and for me to do the same for them,any takers?
Sponsor  

karinlc
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 6:03:57 PM

the best advice I can give is ....one day at a time. If you look at the big picture you get discouraged; ......if you only tackle a day at a time everything is possible. I am in Mexico for 6 weeks and am trying everyday to 1....walk for an hour a day as fast as I can...2. eat sensibly and choose wisely until I get home and 3..... don't beat myself up if I screw up.....ONE DAY AT A TIME......go for it.
lisliz
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 6:15:17 PM

thank you for that....i lost 60lbs. five years ago and hate myself every day for gaining 30 back. i cant wait to be back there again ( ANd then some)....this is it, ive made my decision, today is the begining, not the end :-) :-)
suesohm
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 10, 2011 5:56:52 PM

Im in, slow and steady wins the race lol [NOT] Iwant to lose it fast HELP
lisliz
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:08:24 PM

YAY....Finally a buddy. Ive just started a few days ago but I really need this. Ive lost 60lbs. before and gained 30 back. Now, the journey begins again....
suesohm
#6 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 7:26:18 PM

I set a date that I can treat myself valentines day this time it makes sticking to it easier and guilt puts me back on the right track its helped so far
lisliz
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 4:03:11 PM

saturdays have been and always will be the treat day for me, its the end of my long work week. so tonight i had wings with out the sauce, and pizza with veggies...i couldnt find it so i counted it as something i thought would be close to it. i took a peek at my weight this morning, it looks pretty good :-)...i couldnt figure out how to write on your profile or leave a inbox msg.?!
suesohm
#8 Posted : Sunday, February 13, 2011 7:00:35 PM

i dont know either saturday i cooked a really nice meal for my husband for valentines day and today we took the kids out for valentines day both days were high calorie days but well worth it start again tommorrow happy valentines day
matthew
#9 Posted : Sunday, February 13, 2011 8:59:35 PM

Groups: Admin, Administrators, ModeratorCalorie, Registered

To allow friends or members to post on within your profile, enable Profile Comments, at the bottom of the screen on your Profile Setup page:

http://www.matthewscalor...ount/profile_setup.aspx

-Hope that helps!
lisliz
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 1:21:49 PM

weighed in yesterday at 9lbs. less then i did the first time, very excited!!!!
naturegirl
#11 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:28:13 PM

Would love to be your buddy to help encourage you to meet your goal! (if you don't already have one)
lisliz
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:41:06 PM

will take all the help i can get!!! my goal for now is 20lbs. on april 20 ( thats when my boyfriend will be home), and 45 to summer (july 1)...good luck to you!
Kenzie
#13 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:04:25 PM

I just joined this group last week and could really use some support as well. I want to lose 20-25 lbs. I'm trying to watch my calorie intake as well as my carb intake.
Finding foods to eat is difficult!
It is a matter of determination and I'm determined. I lost about 25 lbs last year and I've managed to keep it off. I have some major back problems so it's extremely difficult to exercise.
gemilori
#14 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:21:13 AM

I agree take "baby steps" then it will not seem overwhelming.

I will help anyway I can. I have been eating clean for 3 years. No expert but will offer anyone help. Have not been on the site for a bit. :)