By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Weight loss and dieting
Robbins
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2015 12:51:24 AM

Groups: Registered

Your body needs to refuel after starving overnight for 7, 8, 9 hours. You’ll prevent muscle breakdown, rev up metabolism, and supply your body and brain with much needed energy. 100% required.
Sponsor  

weston14
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:08:37 PM

Weight loss is very major problem in our generation. I have an easy solution for weight loss. Drink the green tea for weight loss, and eat some energetics diets.
Thomasdavid
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2015 11:06:01 PM

I agree with you green tea is a best way to weight loss and its really very effective and has very benefited tea.
Johnston
#4 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2015 9:51:11 PM

I think the working of your body is very effective in this case, the energy your body consume and gain is the factor that depends upon diet and this is the way you can gain and lose weight.
stevedavid
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 4:53:23 AM

The weight loss required dieting schedule. As we continue to restrict on diet we achieve reduction in weight.
saaddar
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 2:51:22 AM

Lemon should be used for weight loss .It should be use two time in a day .During the dieting ,fats and protien should use normal quantity.
triumphhcg
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 11:46:50 AM

I dont know why people are so much concerned about the type of diet programs to follow. Personally i am one of the few who recommends a whole diet program (As in a whole meal diet) with 2 hours of workout. Added with plenty of water and zero junk food , you should be going great without any problems at all.

A diet has its own disadvantage. Most people who have been on a diet find it rigourous and painful. Controlling quantity of food is hard for most people. You tend to eat and eat without stopping till the food is over or your just cant eat anymore.

Stystematic eating could help people with their weight loss program. eat multiple means a day. Eat fresh food. munch on Veggies and high fiber foods so that you dont feel tempted to eat somtheing during your coffee breaks. Cut down on your sugar and sweets.

Try 10 minute cardio to begin with and take it up to 30 minutes. Do some light weight workouts or body weight workouts.

If you just do a systematic round of workouts you would find a great difference in your health. If you think that diet is the only thing you want to do, try the HCG complex drops for weight loss. If you are in the USA you could also try some of the HCG injections in the USA
PitterRicherd
#8 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 2:22:48 AM

Loss Weight Possible By Without Dieting Try John Barban Formula http://www.cureinnature.com/
emilyjade2016
#9 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 9:53:39 AM

Weight loss for is not for beauty treatment for, it`s a health treatment. I read in that after 40 human body attacked by various disease due to extra fat, so why not remove it now

CalibreApparel
smartin
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 3:34:04 AM

I suggest you to have a the best Diet Pills which helps you for sure to lose weight.
Try best fat burners for both men and women with proper low crab diet and regular exercise.
Charli05
#11 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2016 7:52:35 AM

Share your best idea about the weight loss dieting and i will accept and appreciate it.

Liposomal Glutathione
William01
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 12:47:44 AM

Today many people on dieting and many people are disagree with it cause dieting is not good for health just avoid junk food and fast food.

Life weight