By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Just a little help Please
waydown
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2011 6:56:08 PM

Groups: Registered

New here trying sooo hard to get the hang ofthings without asking for Help.HELP
how do I add food
Sponsor  

gilligan
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 4:28:02 PM

Groups: Administrators, ModeratorCalorie, Registered

Hi,Waydown,and welcome!

To add a food, just go to the "Calorie Counter" page and click the "Build Food" button. From there you have two options. You can choose either:

To search for and choose a food from our food database by clicking the "Search our public food database" link, typing the food you are searching for in the search box, locating and clicking on that food and then hitting the "add food to my food library" button, or you can manually add your own food.

To manually add your own food
, simply fill out the "Nutrition Facts" box and select the appropriate category tags and hit "Add Food." Now it will be in your food library where you can easily access it and add it to your "Daily Food Journal." To do that, just click to highlight the food in your "Food Library" and then hit the orange "Add" button located at the top right hand side of your "Food Library."

Hope this helps and that you have got the hang of things. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for joining Matthew's Calorie Counter!

~Gilligan
(Admin)
Charli05
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 12:04:13 AM

Mostly people are worry about the protection the kids and our site will help you which you want actually.

Child monitor
jacobblack1
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 2:57:49 AM

Yeah i want a help if you help me about the Prostate massage and i want to share you information here.

http://myprostateok.com/