By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

new to this
stacey31400
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 4:49:31 PM

Groups: Registered

hello everyone i am new to this so bear with me i went to the doctor today and e\am overweight really bad and starting a new life today does anyone know where i can put in what i ate to day and get my calorie intake and also if anyone has any tips please let me know
Sponsor  

gilligan
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:56:33 PM

Groups: Administrators, ModeratorCalorie, Registered

Hi Stacey, welcome to Matthew's Calorie Counter! You can add what you ate today on your "Calorie Counter" page which you can get to from the green navigation bar.

Everyone starts out with a basic food library. You then can add new foods manually or through the public food DB which is made up of USDA and user added foods. Just click on the "Add Food" button on the "Calorie Counter" page and fill in the required fields.

Thanks for choosing Matthew's Calorie Counter. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. Best wishes to you on your new life!

Gilligan (MaCC Team)

karinlc
#3 Posted : Friday, January 28, 2011 12:24:44 PM

Groups: Registered

A big hello......Happened on this site by accident but thought I would give it a try. I have always struggled with my weight and been really hard on myself. I spent a lifetime spinning my wheels.....diet/binge/diet/binge.....the mistake I made was.... I was always looking for the easy way , the magic way to get slim. I never thought of it as a lifestyle change and so, I did what everyone does...I lost weight, gained weight and ended up bigger each time. Eight years ago I changed what I was doing and I started to lose weight....I started moving..(powerwalking) To date I have lost 40lbs...and am fitter than I have been my whole adult life.....I now want to lose the last 10lbs.