By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Best time to work out?
susyb
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2009 4:33:25 PM

Groups: Registered

When is the best time to work out?

I am so busy, I try exercise a little every day, usually right before bed so I am tired and will sleep.

Sponsor  

reclaw
#2 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 7:46:33 AM

It really doesn't matter. Calories burned are calories burned. You don't want to do it after eating though, so that's one stipulation. That's the "short" answer.
I like to go during my lunch hour from work. It keeps me from going out to eat saving me money too. It tends to make me not as hungry afterwards also. Sometimes working out 1st thing in the morning is good b/c it gets you going for the day, plus it gets it out of the way. It also avoids the issue of getting squeezed out if the day gets busy as it goes on. If you like doing it at night, go for it.
gemilori
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:18:04 AM

I exercise when I first get up in the morning. I am busy with the kids, they have things going on later in the day. Then I am tired at night...lol
marissagianna
#4 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2011 9:47:55 PM

Morning is the best time to exercise..The majority of people who exercise early in the day, It is very easier form of exercise habit.
louise_brown
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:53:23 AM

Hi,
Early morning is the best time for workout. It is the time when your body is relaxed. At this time workout is more beneficial for you
RickyPaul
#6 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 9:19:08 PM

Well i think morning and evening both times are perfect for doing exercise. I think it is good to do exercise everyday and 30 to 40 minutes are best to give for exercise.
lakecountybootcamps
Jaspers
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:49:16 PM

Hi Susyb,
Best time to workout is early morning as pollution in the air is low and you will receive a cleaner source of oxygen in the morning. As you have busy schedule to try to workout regularly to lead healthy and active life.
Napervillefitness boot camp
CarlosCont
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 08, 2014 3:27:20 AM

Hi Susy,
Morning Is A Better Choice over evening!
Evening is only if you don't have time in the morning.
A good workout in the morning gives you energy for the entire day with a positive attitude!
Also lets you use your muscles in the morning to stretch and extend and helps you grow.Just after a morning workout make sure to take a healthy juice or shake with vitamins and protein so you can regain your strength and your muscles get what they need.
Cheers!
RevendMartin
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 2:21:34 AM

I think there is no a fix time for doing exercise. We can do exercise anytime anywhere. I do my workout in the morning but sometime i do in the evening. We should keep this in mind that we can do exercise at any time but not after easing food.
Click here for more information.
aaliyahfrazier114
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 12:41:59 AM

susyb wrote:
When is the best time to work out?

I am so busy, I try exercise a little every day, usually right before bed so I am tired and will sleep.

There is no doubt, the best time to workout is Morning but if you can't then not to worry and never get upset about your diet and exercise. Because the same situation was with me, when i was teaching school. I go to the school and then university to attend my classes. Therefore, for maintaining my weight I just have to be strict on my diet, and I do exercised at night after lunch and you may not believe but i felt that it is really much effective than the morning. I just do cycling for 20minutes and Yoga for 30min. You should also try these 2. Hope you'll also get better results.
_______
Fat Loss
CarlosCont
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:35:35 AM

According to me there's no reliable evidence to suggest that calories are burned more efficiently at certain times of day. Important thing is to choose a time of day you can stick with, so that exercise becomes a habit.
http://www.ukfitnesshub....ning-mistakes-to-avoid/
weston14
#12 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:13:34 PM

According to me,morning time is best for work out. If you want to that you look fit and gorgeous then take a morning walk daily and keep fit and healthy. Thank you for nice sharing.
Johnston
#13 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2015 9:58:20 PM

Morning time is the best time for workout and if you daily spend 30 minutes for workout without any disruption and without any gap, then no one can stop you from losing weight.
JamesDawan
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2015 10:56:04 PM

Morning is The Best Time For Workout,and Running

If You Want to Know More Tips Just Click Here http://www.scamreviewsca...ard-cruise-control-diet/
DarrylSpiers
#15 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 2:59:05 AM

Workout is very important for fitness and health. Morning and evening both times are perfect for doing exercise. I do exercise in the evening after finishing all my work.
Walk in clinic Brooklyn
beckylynch
#16 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2016 4:01:03 AM

For fat loss tips check it here - Fat Burning Kitchen Review
William3
#17 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2016 3:19:00 AM

Early morning and late evening is best time to do workout...

Rosacea Treatment
Pore Minimizer
jackson03
#18 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 3:36:43 AM

Any sports just like football, wrestling and bedmention are very nice and good games for body fitness.

UFC 205